Best Business Websites in India
Business is not just about money, place & products but it’s also the management of funds, analysis and opinion on economy, policy, monetary development, markets, companies, industry, import & export, banking and personal finance. Businesses may also be not-for-profit or state-owned. Forms of business ownership vary by jurisdiction, but several common forms exist as Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation & Cooperative. Businesses are prevalent in capitalist economies, where most of them are privately owned and provide goods and services to customers for profit. A business owned by multiple individuals may be referred to as a company, although that term also has a more precise meaning. While the word has several meanings, it usually refers as an economic activity where goods and services are exchanged for profits.
Business somehow effect country economy too. Let us quickly see India’s monetary progress. India is the tenth-largest in the world by nominal GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). The country is one of the G-20 major economies and a member of BRICS. On a per-capita-income basis, India ranked 141st by nominal GDP and 130th by GDP (PPP) in 2012, according to the IMF. India is also the 19th-largest exporter and the 10th-largest importer in the world. You can learn and follow economy and business standards in India using below 10 top business and market sites in India.
Money Control - moneycontrol.com - is India s leading financial information source. Its the official site for CNBC TV18, and provides news, views, and analysis on equity, stock markets, commodities, Business, personal finance, mutual funds, insurance and loans. Alexa Rank in India - 46.
The Economic Times - economictimes.indiatimes.com India's financial newspaper that provides analysis on industry, business and the economy.
Business Standard - business-standard.com - Features latest Indian and international business, finance, economic and political news, comment and analysis.
National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) - nse-india.com - India securities market information, including real time graphs, information.
Business Today - businesstoday.intoday.in - is the largest-circulated business fortnightly in India. And this website report the best business topography of the newly liberalised India. It has ensured that its readers have all the necessary upgrades to challenge tomorrow. It takes its readers deeper to give a complete understanding of the world of business.
Trade India - tradeindia.com - Detailed and comprehensive database of Indian manufacturers and exporters. It has the largest database of Indian buyers and sellers.
Bombay Stock Exchange - bseindia.com - Site featuring real time stock quotes, stock market news, graphs and customizable tools for stock research.
Financial Express - financialexpress.com - Includes coverage of the economy, business, financial and industrial news, stock market reports.
The Hindu Business Line - thehindubusinessline.com - is the holding site of The Hindu group of publications. That provides Indian Business news, economy news, stock research and other financial news.
India Infoline Ltd - indiainfoline.com - Online financial news from India. Sections including data on Indian companies, stock market information and other financial research data.
Note: We follow certain web analytics tools (such as Google adplanner, Trends, Wikipedia and Alexa) to finalize the list. Every week and month ranks keep on changing and we constantly keep on updating our top 10 list. Keep visiting our site once a week or month to see any changes.
Type of Businesses
- Agriculture and Mining businesses produce raw material, such as plants or minerals.
- Financial businesses include banks, Insurance and other companies that generate profits through investment and management of capital.
- Information businesses generate profits primarily from the sale of intellectual property and include movie studios, publishers and internet and software companies.
- Manufacturers produce products, from raw materials or from component parts, then sell their products at a profit. Companies that make tangible goods such as cars, clothing or pipes are considered manufacturers.
- Real estate businesses sell, rent, and develop properties including land, residential homes, and other buildings.
- Retailers and distributors act as middlemen and get goods produced by manufacturers to the intended consumers, and make their profits by marking up their price. Most stores and companies are distributors or retailers.
- Service businesses offer intangible goods or services and typically charge for labour or other services provided to government, consumers, or other businesses. Interior decorators, consulting firms and even entertainers are service businesses.
- Transportation businesses deliver goods and individuals to their destinations for a fee.
- Utilities produce public services such as electricity or sewage treatment, usually under a government charter.