It was the year of 2003 when webmasters from all around the world first focused a medium to generate online profit to make huge money using this intelligent platform today known as Adsense. It was a ray of light for all those newbie’s who was struggling to catch the attention of advertiser to post an ad on their website. Even if they grab, luckily, it was just for a few days or months. There was not a permanent technique or invention to make money and stay profitable all year long without fixing or approaching any advertiser. Fortunately, with the augmentation of Adsense it was all possible. And today Adsense is the number one choice for every Website Owner all around the world.
India is one of the largest online web publishers hub in the world. And inspite of that all popular ad networks in India are all from Western and European countries, for the simple reason cause we are not able to create stable and profitable affiliate network of our own.
Before we continue to make a list of 10 best ad networks in India, it is very much advisable to first concentrate more on website content and overall site features like visual appearance, ease of navigation, quick to load and interactive before applying to these networks. Why? because many ad networks thoroughly check these features to approve your website for monetization. And one more thing to notice below is that all these ad networks pay you mostly based on impressions (also known as CPM) for every thousand people that visit your website. Websites that engage a lot of visitors, CPM ads can prove to be very profitable. So here’s a list of the most popular and best Ad Networks in India that you can choose to monetize your website and make great profit.
1.) Google Adsense – is one the best ad network in India today for publishers, simply because their ads are targeted to site content and audience. Another great feature of AdSense is Search Engine Friendly Codes with high CPM rates. As per Indian audience and location, the average CPM earning is $0.5 to $1 per 1,000 impressions. Adsense pays you money once you achieve the benchmark of 100$, whether in one day or 2 months. It is best CPM ad network for Indian traffic. But to approve your website in Adsense is not easy, they have many restrictions and conditions to match with their program policies. The best way to get approved is to follow Adsense Guidelines and plan your website accordingly.
2.) Media.net – is another best Ad network for Indian publishers and best alternative for Adsense as well. It’s a contextual ad network by Yahoo and Bing search engine that offers lofty paying ads. Their ad format and sizes are similar to that of AdSense. And only if you have a quality site, you are more likely to get Media.net approval otherwise they too reject the application if not as per their terms and conditions. Many big brands these days started using Media.net to increase their revenue. And this may be a reason that its revenue is the second largest (contextual ads) globally. They pay publisher minimum with $100 income generated. Media.net shows Real Time reporting i.e. you can check how ads are performing with real-time in your account dashboard.
3.) Infolinks – is the third largest and popular ad network in India for the small publisher. It is so much popular that every third or fourth site you saw will find infolinks ad on it. It provides and shows innovative ads banners with all different sizes based on user intent. You can easily monetize your every webpage very well with its advanced and unique ad units. Why infolinks got popular in India is because of text links ads which turn distinct keywords or text links into advertisement links and displays it as an advert when your user hovers their mouse over the link. Some of its other popular ad types are InText, InFold, InTag and InFrame. You can also find it the Google Adsense alternate as well. Minimum Payouts is of $50. Their CPM/PPC rates are not that much when compared to Adsense or media.net.
4.) BuySellAds – is an Ad Marketplace where one can sell or buy Ad directly from publisher to advertiser or vice-versa. It acts more like an intermediate that charges 25% as a commission. Besides selling direct Ad spaces they have lots of other features that will help you monetize your blog effectively and more smartly by offering a range of Monetization options like Email Monetization, Tweets Monetization, Apps Monetization, Ross Monetization and mobile Web. Nevertheless, it’s very tough to get approval from BuySellAds. You need to have a high quality and good quantity of traffic to get approval. A piece of advice, if you are struggling to get AdSense approval, don’t try to approach BuySellAds. Getting BuySellAds approval is little harder than AdSense. But it could be a good exchange for AdSense if you have great traffic.
5.) Amazon Native Ads – Today many bloggers with niche blog are missing out great Amazon monetizing progression through its native ads. These Ads are analogous to AdSense in terms of showing contextual ads. It shows pertinent ads based on the content of a page where ads are being displayed. Once you place the codes on your webpage it automatically scans the content of the page and starts displays products based on the keywords used within the article. If you a lot of traffic from the USA and Europe then this new ad monetization network can do wonders for you. Amazon has always been (and still is) a popular choice among publishers because of their Affiliate program. There are 2 advantages of this program. First, you are making the commission as per Amazon affiliate program and above that, you are getting extra income with for each 1,000 viewable ad impressions (CPM rates).
Other 25 most popular Ad Network in India
Our above list includes ad networks that are successful for almost a decade now. And there was a reason to include them in detail because of their popular demand among Indian users. But it doesn’t mean that there is no other good network you can approach to. We have made a list of other 25 very popular ad networks for publishers in India. They are equally good interms of CMP rates and other payouts.
- Taboola – www.taboola.com
- Tribal Fusion – www.exponential.com
- Advertising.com – www.Advertising.com
- Doubleclick Ad Exchange – www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
- PopAds – www.popads.net
- Criteo – www.criteo.com
- Bidvertiser – www.bidvertiser.com
- AdsOptimal – www.adsoptimal.com
- Adversal – www.adversal.com
- VigLink – www.viglink.com
- Chitika – www.chitika.com
- GumGum – www.gumgum.com/publishers
- Vibrant Media – www.vibrantmedia.com
- Clicksor – www.clicksor.com
- Conversant – www.conversantmedia.com
- Adblade – www.adblade.com
- Ad-maven – www.ad-maven.com
- Revenue hits – www.revenuehits.com
- AdAttract – www.adattract.com/
- Propeller Ads – www.propellerads.com
- Skimlinks – www.skimlinks.com
- Adsterra – www.adsterra.com
- RevContent – www.revcontent.com
- Xapads – www.xapads.com
- Optimise – www.optimisemedia.com
10 Most Popular Indian Ad Networks
In addition to above list we have further highlighted some of the best Indian ad networks like SVG which has a good Indian advertiser base and runs well with all Indian web publishers. So here is the list of 10 popular Indian Ad Network you can join to monetize your website:
- Tyroo – www.tyroo.com
- SVG – www.svgmedia.in
- AdChakra – www.adchakra.net
- InMobi – www.inmobi.com
- DGM – www.dgm-india.com
- MonsoonAds – www.monsoonads.com
- Ybrant Digital – www.brightcom.com
- Pubmatic – www.pubmatic.com
- India Vigyapan – www.indiavigyapan.com
- Komli – www.Komli.com
5 True, Serious Suggestion for New Publishers:
- Indian traffic isn’t considered much more profitable compared to Western or European countries traffic (advertisers don’t pay much for traffic coming from India). So don’t dream or expect to make fast money without having good traffic.
- Don’t create a blog only to earn money. Nearly 92% or more of the people who create online business or blog never even make a single dollar (as they can’t figure out how it all works). Money is only possible for only those who are skillful, hardworking and passionate.
- Choosing wrong ad networks might drop your income (adblocker) or even drop site rank on the search engine (with bad codes).
- Have great patience! Google Search Engine takes upto 3-6 months (seldom upto a year) to index your website.
- And most importantly, if you want to rank well and fast on all search engines (and attract visitors to your site to earn money) simply follow and practice good SEO.