India which was called for years The Golden Bird not only for its wealthiest land in ancient times but also for its rich architectural beauty …
“Spices” elaborating this is something an aromatic stuff which is used to flavor the food, especially the Indian dishes cannot be cooked without this. Throughout the …
Tattoos on everybody’s tongue; this is something what our new generation fashion, trend sense screaming about, tattoos have become more famous as the artistic value among people these days is more. We live in a world with beautiful talents, artistic people where we are more influenced and motivated by them to see them creating and setting new trends in the world.
Tattoos are one of them which born about the 18th century and have survived till becoming a fashion. Foreign artists or an Indian the work get famed of every individual artist who holds that great skilled factor. For hundreds of years, tattooing has been a part of Indian culture, tradition and even today considered as an integral part of so many tribes and communities.
Tattoos are indelible ink, pigment or a dye which is an insertion of the skin dermis layer.
“A Style Statement itself“. The learning and researchers made tattoos more creative and a notable art form today and It isn’t a surprise that some of the best tattoo artists in the world come from India such as famous tattoo artist in Indian tattooist worlds are Kevin Andrade (Mumbai), Lokesh Verma(New Delhi), NiloyDas(Kolkata), Alex Shimray(Manipur) and much more. Tattoos do have types, yes you heard it right very few of us knows that tattoos have types as well as we are more influenced by the craze and fashion but sometimes we forget to know the types of tattoos. As in a quick manner mentioned are the types of tattoos so further any of from crowd will know the theme and style of a particular tattoo design.
Below mentioned are Popular Tattoos types:
- New School
Recreating and get reformed tattoos resettled about 20 years ago and came back to Indian Fashion, and now this fashion holds a list of Top ten Indian popular Tattoo designs holding their meanings, which we going to explain for the tattooist lovers.
1.) Bird Tattoo Design
- Birds, those who only fly with freedom with no borders.
- A hopeful desire we have when we see them in the sky. We have around 10,000 birds in the whole world, different bird tattoos we can insert to our preferable body part.
- Those are the messenger of God which flies with no ends.
- It’s quite difficult saying that which is the top one but yes it seems like it’s popular to us of all.
- Mostly selected and prominent among women, as women’s always wish to be fly like a bird with their dreams and hopes.
Bird tattoo design mostly can be insertion on the wrist, back, shoulder and stomach and also can be combined with other designs as well.
2.) Feather Tattoo Design
- Feathers correlate to bird’s characters where we found truth, courage, bravery, freedom, travel & more. Some of we believe feathers are a message from the spiritual world.
- Each of feathers believes to have its own definition, as we know feathers play an important role for every single bird fly, let’s have an example for our peacock feather which reflected to be a pure soul and cannot be corrupted.
For both women and men can be implemented. Mostly prefer by women’s and can be made into different size and colors.
3.) Flower Tattoo Design
- Being a tattoo lover we surely get confused which design we should get on. A lot of designs with their different meanings exist.
- Everybody does have a different taste while going on ahead the third popular best tattoo can you get on your favorite body part is our flowers, flowers with different mingling collage we can insert to our preferable part dermis.
- As above everything has a meaning flower does also have the same things carry with them.
- As per selecting the flower design, we can choose our best-loved one.
Feminine favorable and best to the placed back neck, back, ankle side.
4.) Animal Tattoo Design
- Animal lovers get awakened you got a great way to show your affection towards your animal, pets. We have seen when we in deep love we get insertion of our loved names to show them our love for them so why not for the animals we can do that.
- Each animal represents its own meaning, so here we do have options such as for tiger for the braveness, Lion for great emperorship as we call him a king.
- Animals are loyal, love and more, so have a tattooed for your best-loved animal and show the affection.
- We can combine animals and flowers tattoo design to have a unique and extraordinary look.
Preferable for men, can have on their back, neck, shoulder.
5.) Astrology Tattoo Design
- Going further with the best popular Indian tattoo among Indians is Astrology Tattoo Design.
- Astrology defines itself some zodiac signs which suppose to use for to know our future, past, present and with that not to end also believe to predict the up comings of our life parts like in money, health, love life etc.
- So this is the next you can have on your list to be tattooed and even can get accordingly your zodiac sign and preferred by your astrologer.
Both women, men can have this on their selected part of the body, comes within ink with black and grey mostly.
6.) Religious Tattoo Design
- If you have seen above I have mentioned about the traditional Tattoo type, yes the assumption in your head is right traditional tattoo does reflect the Religious Tattoo Design.
- With the popularity with this, a religious person can have this tattoo according to his religion whether it’s Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Muslim, a tattoo lover can have.
- It purely means that person is loyal to his/her religion.
- Having tattoo like this will show your image to be a religious and cultural oriented person.
Both men and women can have on their preferred body part, Mostly to be designed on shoulder, neck.
7.) Sun Tattoo Design
Moving to next popular design for tattoo lovers is Sun Tattoo; Sun is also included as in traditional tattoo type.
- We Indians worship sun although we believe it’s a symbol of positive energy.
- We also correlate sun to religious factor, so being an Indian and devotes to our culture this design of sun reflects your image to be a True Indian.
For both men and women can be an insertion, the highlighted area can be the neck.
8.) Text/ Sanskrit Tattoo Design
Texting is something we write, written. Text can be a word to a line or a paragraph.
- So the new fashion begins with today’s generation is Text Tattoo. It’s quite mysterious and attention seeker tattoo design.
- Text tattoos can be for loved ones to show the love towards an individual; from Ma to (Daddy’s girl), Fear, and hope are some of popular.
- Sanskrit tattoo texting is in demand these days, whether you want to show the affection towards your parents, lovers, friends, religion, pets, etc. This cultural showing text tattoo will definitely look great on any part of your body and with its texting style and meaning.
- And the most amazing thing about Sanskrit tattoo that people do ask you the meaning behind those insertion words.
Both male and female can have this trendy text tattoo design with different style, fonts, language.
9.) Henna Tattoo Design
- It’s also named as Mehendi Design as it’s a temporary one. Those who want a temporary or look like a tattoo can go with this Henna Tattoo Design.
- It’s popular among the women’s, and also it is used for auspicious occasions like Indian weddings and religious functions.
- Whether it’s from any above-mentioned tattoo designs in henna we can have a temporary basis.
For those girls or women’s who willing to get a temporary tattoo can go with this best-suited option. It’s a pure Indian traditional, cultural based home made a tattoo.
10.) Star Tattoo Design
Last but a tattoo which shines like a star, well I am going to add and commonly popular among all girls a Star Tattoo Design.
- This is purely a symbol of dreamer’s who want to shine like a star.
- Moreover very worthful to those who had some tough times and gone through a struggling life throughout their lives.
- So don’t get hopeless and have this beautiful star design on your body to get motivated for your future goals and shine like a star.
Stars on hands and arm will look very attractive.
So get not too much confused and just select your favorite from these Top Ten Popular Indian Tattoos design. And become a fashion setter.
Invention – when we think about this word the first thing strike in our mind is a method or an innovative ideology in fields like physics, medicine, mathematics, chemistry, and biology. Invention is basically a process of creating something that has never been created before (whether for self-knowledge or for the benefit of the society). An individual who uses a scientific method (with the expertise in one or more areas of science) by conducting experiments, defines as a scientist. Scientists are our pride whether we say it for our nation or in the world of any area, scientists are honored and recognize till date through our studies for their great research works and inventions.
There are more than 100 renowned scientists from India but below we have listed top 10 greatest scientists of our nation, who devoted their lives in researches and inventions and made our India a proud nation. Whether it’s C.V Raman or Salim Ali, these scientists have proved, established themselves and are count amongst the GREATEST SCIENTISTS OF INDIA.
1.) Prafulla Chandra Ray (2nd August 1861 -16th June 1944)
Salim Ali is a scientist known for his contributions towards the chemistry stream, born on 2nd August 1861 in Khulna, Bangladesh. Born to a rich landowner, he was younger of two brothers. Despite the illness during his childhood days forced him to discontinue studies for a while but he made the best use of that time too and pursued higher education from the ‘University of Edinburgh‘ and done his further research for a year there.
He got famous for his works on nitrites and hyponitrites of metals, especially mercury does work for him worldwide. This Bengali chemist educator and entrepreneur, in another word he was hailed as the ‘Father of Indian pharmaceuticals’. He knew for his work of starting the first-ever Chemical Landmark Plaque outside Europe, for which he got honored by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
2.) Salim Ali (12th November 1896 – 20th June 1987)
Know as “Birdman of India”, was a great scientist of birds although we can say an ornithologist and naturalist. He was born into a large family in Mumbai and the ninth-youngest child of Moizuddin and Zeenat–un-Nissa. He was an orphaned at the age of three as he lost his father at the age of a year old. He was taken by his middle-class uncle and aunt and received an upbringing at their home.
His interest was seen in birds so he was introduced to W.S Millard, the secretary of the Bombay Natural History Society when he needed help in identifying a bird he had shot. Later Millard kindled in his desire to learn about birds and the young Salim Ali ventured into ornithology.
He was the renowned ornithologist despite having any formal training in the subject. The popular Salim Ali was among the first Indians to conduct systematic bird surveys across India. In 1947 he became a key figure at Bombay Natural History Society where he was actively involved in the creation of Bharatpur bird sanctuary. He also was honored for his life’s work which includes Padma Bhushan and Padam Vibhushan.
3.) Srinivasa Ramanujan (22nd December 1887- 26th April 1920)
We saw a lot of scientists, in them the greatest Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan got fame at the age of twenty-six. He was born in Erode town in Tamil Nadu on 22nd December 1887. The surprising fact we get to know about his life that even his college education was not completed due to his illness.
He was keen on mathematics at that level where he started learning on his own, with the theory of learning he found the new formulas for solving out mathematical problems and also wrote articles. One of the articles when saw by the professor hardy (a scientist at Cambridge University) he was impressed and got an invitation towards England.
He was also considered as the master of the theory of numbers. In 1914 the formula for p (n), the number of partitions of ‘n’ was his outstanding contribution. And also known for his one of the valuable contribution which he developed while working in Trinity College the ‘Number Theory’ and also elected a fellow of Trinity College on 18th October 1917. He passed away on 26th April 1920. Not only the Government of India had issued a commemorative stamp of honor but also the Indian National Science Academy and other scientific institutions giving awards in memory of this brilliant scientist.
4.) C.V. Raman (7th Nov 1888- 21st Nov 1970)
Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman born on 7th November 1888 near a small village in Tiruchirapalli was the genius of Physics. His father was initially a teacher and later became a lecturer in mathematics and physics in one of Vishakhapatnam college.
Throughout, from the age of 11, he passed the matriculation examination as a brilliant student even though at age 13 he also passed his F.A examination with the scholarship. In 1902in Madras he joined Presidency College and received his B.A physics in 1904. He was honored at this age only and won the gold medal in his examination. 1907 he earned his M.A degree. His whole life he was an achiever and throughout the years.
In 1907 he topped in financial civil service and later in 1907 he went to Calcutta and joined Indian Finance Department as Assistant Accountant.
Majorly the greatest invention he did for our nation and made us proud by his discovering the “Raman Effect” or we can say the inelastic scattering of the photon. The experimentation was based on that when light traverses a transparent material, some of the deflected light changes in wavelength. From this invention early in the 20th century he got a count the greatest scientist of India. He won the 1930 Nobel Prize in physics for the “Raman Effect” and become the first Indian to win Nobel Prize in sciences, and in 1954 he was also honored with Bharat Ratna.
5.) Homi Jehangir Bhabha (30th Oct 1909- 24th Jan 1966)
He was born to a well-known Parsi lawyer. Belongs to a well prominent family and also related to Dorabji Tata. His primary study was at Bombay’s Cathedral and John Connon School and later he went to Elphinstone College and Royal Institute of science till 1927. Not everyone knows Homi firstly did mechanical engineering in first-class from Cambridge University, whereas the keen interest of the young was into science later his father stick and keeping his promise let him continue for further studies where he received a doctorate in nuclear physics.
His first published work was ‘The Absorption of Cosmic radiation’ through which he wins the Isaac Newton Studentship in 1934 which he held for the next three years. Invention for he enlisted as the greatest scientist the nuclear power where he conducts research for the country. He envisioned the three-stage nuclear power program which focused on extracting power from thorium instead of uranium reserves. He honored with Padma Bhushan in 1954 and also the third-highest civilian award in India.
6.) Jagadish Chandra Bose (30th Nov 1858- 23rd Nov)
J. C. Bose proved that plant feels the same pain and affection as animal does. He was born in Bikrampur, Bengal Presidency, British India. Although all factors majorly his keen interest was seeing towards natural sciences from his schooling days only. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Calcutta in 1879. During this phase, he quit two options for pursuing further studies into Indian Civil Services and medicine. Later, finally, he decided to study Natural Science and secured admission to Christ’s College, Cambridge.
During his career, he does great inventions but the invention he got famous was who proved by the experimentation that both animals and plants share much in common. Through his experiment, he shows that plants also are sensitive to heat, cold, noise, and various other external Stimuli.
A personality who considered as being the modern scientist of India for the recognition he received from the Royal Institution, London. He was known as Polymath who discovers and extensively contributed to fields like botany, archeology and radio science. Apart from he was also a talented writer who set the precedence for Bengali science fiction writing.
7.) A.P.J Abdul Kalam (Oct 1931 to 27 July 2015)
He has known also as Avul Pakir Jainlabdeen Abdul Kalam into a Muslim Family in Rameshwaram (lived from Oct 1931 to 27 July 2015). His father was a boat owner while his mother was a housewife and had four elder siblings. As in young age, sir had sell newspaper because of the financial issues at home. But the atmosphere was filled up with love all around. One of his school teachers plays a role in kindled him to do something for aircraft.
He traveled to Madras for pursuing his dream and study aerospace engineering in Madras Institute of Technology. He not only served as the greatest scientist but also as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He made his significant contributions as both in nation’s civilian space program and military missile development and also in India’s Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998 which established him as a national hero.
He was also transferred to the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) where he served as the project director of India’s first Satellite Launch Vehicle (SLV-III). He was also famous for his quotes too. His achievements are uncountable; throughout he was Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan and Bharat Ratna from the Government of India.
8.) Satyendra Nath Bose
Among all his brother-sister he was the eldest son of Surendranath Bose, a former accountant who worked East Indian Railways (1st Jan 1894- 4th Feb 1974). From his young age, he does have a deep interest in mathematics and science. Later he joined the University of Calcutta as the research scholar in 1916. This was the most amazing time in the annals of science as new discoveries were made.
He got famous for giving the concepts of ‘Boson’ which refers to one or two classes of particles. Bose-Einstein the theory got named when bose work in quantum physics was further developed by Albert Einstein.
Our Government honored him with Padma Vibhushan as the bestowed and eminent physic in 1954. He was also a polyglot and also had interests in diversified fields like philosophy, art, and music.
9.) Birbal Sahni (14th Nov 1891- 10th April 1949)
He was born Shahpur District, West Punjab. He received his early education from the Mission and Central Model Schools. Later he joined Government College University, Lahore, where his father worked. After attending Government College from where he pursued his studies with Botany, he moved to England for his further studies. He also had briefly worked in Germany before returning to India. With his great knowledge, he became the head of the Botany Department of the Lucknow.
His major work where he got recognized as he was the founder of Palaeobotany which later renamed as Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany. He was the pioneer in Palaeobotanical research in India but also took place in geologist as he had an interest in archeology. He was elected to the Royal Society of London in 1936, which demonstrate as the highest British scientific honor, it was a record for our nation, becoming the first Indian botanist. He was also honored with Nelson Wright Medal of the Numismatic Society of India in 1945 and also Sir C.R Reddy National Prize in 1947.
10.) Raj Reddy – (13th June 1937 – Till Date)
Raj Reddy born 13th June 1937, an Indian-American Computer Scientist. He is also known as Dabbala Rajgopal Reddy, his father was an agricultural landlord whereas his mother was a homemaker. He received a Bachelor degree in civil engineering in Madras (now Anna University, Chennai) India in 1958.
In Australia 1960, he pursues his master’s degree in technology from the University of New South Whales. He also got a doctorate degree in computer science from Stanford University in 1966. He was best known for his one invention work which relates to large-scale artificial systems. He is the early pioneers of Artificial Intelligence and has served on the faculty of Stanford and Carnegie Mellon University for over 40 years.
Above from different the list, we have marked for the Top Ten Greatest Scientists who achieved miles with their Inventions in different sectors.
Popular Indian Scientist Question Series
Understanding Patriotism? Patriotism is basically is an attachment or sentiment you feel or show towards your country. Today, there is a great need for Patriotic …