Introduction: Aadhaar Card is primarily scheme implemented by central government agency UIDAI “Unique Identification Authority of India” which store key information and some important demographic data of every single citizen of our country. For example, it uses bio-metric identification system in which Individual figure prints are recorded and stored. This makes it special in comparison to other National Identification Cards. Each applicant (inhabitant) is given a 12-digit unique identity number called Aadhaar Number. And with this number government can easily identify and trace personal information, whether in case of Police investigation, to give LPG Subsidy or to execute any Bank scheme, like Jan Dhan Yojana. As a citizen the benefits of Aadhaar Card are:
- You can use it as Sole Identification Proof for services like Passport, Banking Account, Ration card, mobile phone connections, and so on (simply carrying just one ID).
- Not easy to create Fake ID with your unique Aadhar Number for use in Public or Private sector.
- This card offers all sort of opportunity to gain services provided by the Central/State Government or by Private Sector.
Now, if you want to Download Aadhaar Card and is not sure how to do it, then no worries we will help you download it in simple and step by step instruction. But first, it’s also important to understand that anyone can smartly download your duplicate Aadhaar card if you are not alert. So here, always take care of your mobile or email address and be tentative. Don’t let it be open for long or share casually. Below we have listed 10 very easy steps to download your lost or duplicate Aadhaar Card.
- First step is to visit UIDAI website: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Now select Radio Button AADHAAR NO (UID).
- Enter your FULL NAME, EMAIL and MOBILE NUMBER (Note: It’s important to provide only that Mobile Number or Email address which you provided at the time of enrollment for Aadhaar Card).
- Type the SECURITY CODE give in Box and Click on GET OTP button.
- After you receive your One Time Password (OTP) simply click on VERIFY OTP button.
- Shortly, you will receive another message from UIDAI specifying your Aadhaar Number.
- Thereafter, visit another UIDAI eAadhaar website: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- And select Radio Button Aadhaar and repeat the process by filling your Aadhaar Number (you received), Full Name, PIN code and lastly Security Code.
- Click on Get OTP and enter below One Time Password (OTP) delivered to your mobile or email address.
- Finally click on Validate and Download (Note: Your PIN CODE IS A PASSWORD to open your e-Aadhaar in PDF format).
This online E-AADHAAR card will be accepted as a valid ID proof for document purpose. Simply take its coloured print out and laminate.