Top Telecom Companies in India
India's telecommunication system is the second largest in the world based on the total number of both fixed and mobile phone users. It has one of the most minuscule call tariffs in the world enabled by the mega telephone networks and hyper-competition among them. Telecom industry in India undergo a high pace of market liberalization and growth since the 1990s and now has become the world's most competitive and one of the fastest growing telecom markets.
There are some categories where even finest web analytic companies cannot justify ranking or relate to the reason of less traffic data of some of gigantic organisation and major industries of the world. May be for the reason that some businesses, production houses, trade and commerce companies are totally functioning on their own and therefore are not directly influenced by their website visitors. But still we have managed and ranked below the top 10 Telecom Sites in India, in terms of most visits on their company websites. Consider the list below only in-case you are interested to see popular online Telecommunication company in India.
- Bharti Airtel - airtel.in - airtel is India's leading telecom company that provides services like, mobile prepaid and postpaid connection, broadband and Digital TV services - offering best mobile services, wireless and high speed internet connection. Alexa Rank in India - 68
- MTS India - mtsindia.in - is the mobile telecom service brand of SSTL, has over 13 million customers' in India. SmartPhones, Android Phones and MBlaze are some of the product and services by MTS. Alexa Rank in India - 153
- Idea Cellular - ideacellular.com - commonly referred to as Idea, is an popular Indian mobile network operators based in Mumbai, owned by Aditya Birla Group. Alexa Rank in India - 185
- Tata Docomo - tatadocomo.com - is an Indian cellular service provider of the GSM, CDMA and platform-arising out of the strategic joint venture between Tata Teleservices and NTT Docomo. It is the country's sixth largest operator in terms of subscribers. Alexa Rank in India - 194
- BSNL - bsnl.co.in - is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest provider of fixed landline telephony and fourth largest mobile telephony provider in India. Alexa Rank in India - 239
- Reliance Communication - rcom.co.in - is an Indian broadband and telecommunications company headquartered in Mumbai. It is world's 15th largest mobile phone operator with over 150 million subscribers. Alexa Rank in India - 244
- Vodafone - vodafone.in - Based on subscriber base data, Vodafone is the third largest mobile network operator in India after Airtel and Reliance Communication. Alexa Rank in India - 281
- Aircel - aircel.com - Aircel group is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Chennai, which offers voice and data services ranging from postpaid and prepaid plans, 2G and 3G services and Broadband Wireless Access. Alexa Rank in India - 509
- MTNL - mtnl.net.in - Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is a state-owned telecommunications service provider in the metro cities of Mumbai and New Delhi and also in the island nation of Mauritius in Africa. Alexa Rank in India - 1,201
- Uninor - uninor.in - is an Indian mobile network operator based in Gurgaon. The company is a joint venture between Telenor Group, a telecommunications company in Norway, and Unitech Group, an Indian real estate company. Alexa Rank in India - 2,031
Note: Every week and month ranks keep on changing and we constantly keep on updating our top 10 list. Keep visiting our site once a week or month to see any changes. In case, we are missing something you can definitely share your opinion by contacting us.