Top NGO in India
The working of Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and Non-profit organization (NPO) is almost same. They are working towards building a better platform for Humankind. The aim of NPO or NGO can be a charity, any open service ( may be organized as a not-for-profit corporation), as a trust, a cooperative (supporting organization), or they exist informally to work for humanity. Ranked below are the best and top 10 Non-Profit Organisation in India. These sites are final resource in-case you are searching for most visiting or popular NGO’s in India.
- Give India - giveindia.org - GiveIndia is India's premier online donation site that allows donors to donate online to more than 150 + genuine Indian NGOs. Alexa Rank In India - 15,489
- Teach For India - teachforindia.org - is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and professionals working towards eliminating educational inequity in India. Alexa Rank In India - 18,549
- CRY - cry.org - CRY is a non-profit organization in India that aims to restore children's rights and to overcome child labour which persists among uneducated, under privileged children in India. Alexa Rank In India - 25,352
- Smile Foundation India - smilefoundationindia.org - Smile is an NGO in India which applies successful business strategies to social ventures. Donate for education, health and girl child and support poor children. Alexa Rank In India - 30,248
- Plan India - planindia.org - is a nationally registered NGO in Delhi that works towards improving the lives of underprivileged children in India. Alexa Rank In India - 36,683
- Help Age India - helpageindia.org - is a Non Profit fundraising Organizations, Non-Governmental, Charity Trust working for elderly health care by supervising old age homes in India. Alexa Rank In India - 41,215
- Pratham - pratham.org - Established by UNICEF and Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai to provide primary education. Alexa Rank In India - 76,937
- Goonj - goonj.org - is a well established NGO in India focused to fulfill the basic clothing needs of poor people. The social enterprise was set up in the year 1999 by young journalist Mr. Anshu Gupta.. Alexa Rank In India - 115,449
- Uday Foundation India - udayfoundationindia.org - Delhi based non-government organization (NGO) working on Children, Health and Advocacy Programs. Alexa Rank In India - 130,010
- Deepalaya - deepalaya.org - Information on the services and activities of a New Delhi based NGO working on behalf of the rights and wellbeing of more than 35000 children and their families. Alexa Rank In India - 156,610
Note: Every week and month ranks keep on changing and we constantly keep on updating our top 10 list. Keep visiting our site once a week or month to see any changes. In case, we are missing something you can definitely share your opinion by contacting us.