Brief Intro: There are somewhat 200 rivers in India. The longest river is Ganga which is 2525 Km in length and smallest is Poisar river in Mumbai which is 7 KM in length. The seven holy rivers of India are Ganga, Saraswathi, Yamuna, Godavari, Sindhu, Kaveri and Narmada. All main rivers of India originate from following ranges:
- The Himalayan Ranges & The Hindu Kush Range (In North India)
- Vindhya and Satpura Ranges (in Central India)
- Sahyadri or Western Ghats (in western India)
Rivers plays a vital role in lives of many Indian. Not merely people utilize river water but worship them solely due to some divine powers. Rivers that flow from Himalayas carry vital nutrient water that supplies excellent habitat and food for many of the soil organisms and to Indian fields. They even play an important part in the water cycle behaving as drainage channels for surface water. Many exceptional plants and trees like Reeds and bulrushes grow by rivers. Animals like bear, antelopes use the river water for food & drink. Birds like duck & kingfishers eat small fish from the river. Many Indian Rivers have provided travel routes for commerce, exploration and recreation. Most importantly, rivers provides energy source to entire nation. They are the only source to power large Dams and other small hydroelectric plants with electricity.
Please Note: We have arranged rivers sequence in longest flowing distance (from start to end, covering two or three nations on its way). Below are the top 10 largest, Sacred and Important Rivers of India.
- Indus River – is one of the longest rivers in Asia which is 3200 KM in length. It originates from Tibetan Plateau (surrounding area of Lake Mansarovar), enters Indian territory of Jammu and Kashmir and shortly takes a turn to the south west direction to enter Pakistan and finally falls into the Arabian Sea. It has a large number of tributaries in both India and Pakistan and has a total length of about 3200 KM. The main tributaries of the Indus in India are:
Chenab – 960 kilometres
Jhelum – 813 kilometres
Ravi – 720 kilometres
Sutlej – 529 kilometres
Beas – 460 kilometres
- Brahmaputra River – is also commonly known as the only male river of India. The Brahmaputra originates from Angsi Glacier in Himalayas. The river is shorter than the Indus with a total of 2900 KM in length, and most of its route lies outside India. It flows from Himalayas, reach to Pi (Pe) in Tibet and after a long stretch enters Siang in Arunachal Pradesh and thereafter enters Bangladesh. In India, it flows through Arunachal Pradesh and Assam, and it is an important source for transportation and irrigation. The river is joined by several tributaries such as the Lohit, the Dibang, the Subansiri, the Jiabharali, the Dhansiri, the Manas, the Torsa, etc. Many of its offshoot rivers are worshiped in small village of India.
- Ganga River– In Hindu religion, the Ganga or Ganges is considered one of the most sacred river as it is visage of goddess known as Ganga. It is believed that bathing in the Ganga river eradicate all sins and help in Moksha. River flows through the nations of India and Bangladesh with total lenght of 2525 km. The Ganga is formed with the union of the Alaknanda River and Bhagirathi River and at Devprayag. The Bhagirathi rises from Gangotri Glacier, at Gaumukh in Himalayas. And Alaknanda from the foot of Naina Devi & Trishul Mountains. After flowing 250 KM through its narrow Himalayan gorge, the Ganga emerges from the mountains at Rishikesh and after that pilgrimage town of Haridwar. The main tributaries of the Ganga rivers are Yamuna, Gomati, Ram Ganga, Ghaghara, Son, Damodar and Sapt Kosi.
- Godavari River – originates from Brahmagiri Mountain in Nashik, Maharashtra. It is the second longest river in India and is commonly known as Dakshin (South) Ganga. The River is sacred to Hindus and many pilgrimage centers are there on the banks of this river from past thousands of years. It flows for 1,465 KM starting from the Deccan Plateau of Madhya Pradesh to Karnataka then turns southeast entering district of Andhra Pradesh until it splits into two watercourses and finally flow into the Bay of Bengal. Some of its tributaries are Manjira, Indravati River, Bindusara and Sabari. Some important city and town on its banks are Bhadrachalam, Nasik, Rajahmundry and Narsapur.
- Yamuna River – is also known as Jamuna which is the largest branch river of the Ganga. It travels a total length of 1,376 kilometers starting from Yamunotri Glacier in Uttarakhand and then travelling to state of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and later Delhi before merging with the Ganga River at a holy spot of Triveni Sangam in Allahabad. Yamuna is considered very important river as almost 58 million people of four states depend on the Yamuna waters. Like Ganga, the Yamuna River too is highly respected in Hinduism and worshipped as goddess Yamuna, throughout its route. The top cities of India like, Delhi, Noida, Mathura, Agra, Firozabad, Etawah, Hamirpur, Allahabad lie on its banks.
- Narmada River– is also known as Rewa, which is in central India and the fourth longest river in the Indian subcontinent with length of 1312KM. The origin of the Narmada is from Amarkantak hill in Anuppur District of Madhya Pradesh. It journey starts from Madhya Pradesh to Maharashtra and finishes at Arabian Sea in the Bharuch district of Gujarat. To Hindus the Narmada is one of the seven holy rivers of India and many hermit claims that the Narmada River is older than the river Ganga. Many important religious places and Ghats are their along the course of this river. Two main tributaries of Narmada, namely, Hallon and Banjar, flow through Kanha National Park (one of the best National Parks of Asia).
- Krishna River – is also known as Krishnaveni. The river is somewhat 1300 km in length which originates from Mahabaleswar (in Maharashtra) and flows to the state Karnataka before entering Andhra Pradesh and finally pours into the Bay of Bengal at Hamasaladeevi. River is also a major source of irrigation for Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh state. River most important tributary is the Tungabhadra River, which itself is formed by the Tunga and Bhadra rivers that originate in the Western Ghats. Other tributaries are Koyna, Bhima, Mallaprabha, Ghataprabha, Yerla, Warna, Dindi, Musi and Dudhganga rivers. Like other rivers Krishna too is considered holy by many Hindus and believed to eradicate all sins by taking a bath in this river.
- Mahanadi River – is a major river in East Central India. It is the largest river of Orissa state. The river start from Sihawa, in Chhattisgarh flows over Madhya Pradesh & Odisha state and finally joins the Bay of Bengal, covering total course of 858 kilometres. The Mahanadi is known for its devastating floods for much of Odisha state recorded history. Famous Hirakud Dam is built on this River. It is best known for its fertile soil and flourishing agriculture. The river carried more silt than any other river in the Indian subcontinent. The main branches of River Mahanadi are Seonath, Mand, Hasdeo, Ong, Jonk, Telen. The important cities based on the banks of this river are Sambalpur, Cuttack, Sonepur, Birmaharajpur, Subalaya, Kantilo, Boudh.
- Kaveri River– is also stated as Cauvery in English. The river origins from Talakaveri (Kodagu in the Western Ghats in Karnataka) and travels to the state of Tamil Nadu and finally empties at Bay of Bengal, covering total length of 765 KM. It has many tributaries including Kapila, Hemavati, Shimsha, Arkavathy, Honnuhole, Lakshmana Tirtha, Noyyal, Kabini, Lokapavani, Bhavani and Famous Amaravati. The river is an important source for an extensive irrigation system and for hydroelectric power. It served as the source of revenue in ancient kingdoms and today modern cities of South India. The cities of Bangalore and Mysore depend almost completely on the Kaveri river for their drinking water supply.
- Tapti River– is one of the important Rivers of peninsular India with a total length of around 724 KM. It begins its journey from eastern Satpura Range of southern Madhya Pradesh, and flows westward to Madhya Pradesh and then to Maharashtra and east Vidarbha regions of south Gujarat, before emptying into Arabian Sea, in the Surat District of Gujarat. The chief tributaries of the Tapti River are the Waghur, Mindhola, Girna, Panzara, Bori and Aner River. Major towns and cities along the river are Betul, Multai, Nepanagar, and Burhanpur in Madhya Pradesh; Bhusawal in Maharashtra and Surat & Songadh in Gujarat.
For your better understanding, above mentioned river locations, we have enclosed a river map of India with this post below.
Above are the 10 Major Rivers of India
India is an agricultural land and farming provides the means of livelihood for the major Indian population. The Indian Economy is somehow also dependent on agriculture. For best crop cultivation, irrigation infrastructure has played a vital role to connect an agriculture land with minor and major canals from Indian rivers.
Since independence, India has made immense progress towards crop cultivation and farming. Today India ranks second in agro output as it is second largest producer of wheat and rice in the world. It exported $42 billion value of agricultural products in 2014, making it the fifth biggest agricultural exporter internationally. Even more, India is No.1 producer of several fresh vegetables & fruits together with milk, major spices, some gristly crops such as jute, many grains such as millets and castor oil seed in the world. India is also the third largest producer of some dry fruits, pulses, farmed fish, eggs, coconut and most importantly sugarcane. India ranked fourth in 2010 in the world in-terms of cash crops such as coffee and cotton. India is also one of the world’s five largest producers of poultry meat and livestock in 2011.
Our main purpose to write this post is to give farmers, traders or an individual to gain maximum information about agriculture & horticulture in precise approach. Below we have listed Top 10 Best Agricultural Sites in India.
- agricoop.nic.in – site is maintained by the government of India to take apprehension in Agriculture & Horticulture Sector under Ministry of Agriculture. The site deals with: Agriculture Census, Agricultural Marketing, Credit to farmers, Crops & Drought Management, Horticulture, Integrated Nutrient Management, Macro Management, Natural Resources Management, Plant Protection and upbringing of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana.
- agriwatch.com – is a private site managed by Indian Agribusiness Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is a group formed by young trade professionals who have had a long involvement in Indian Agribusiness Sector. The Company aims to shorten the communication gap between various Agricultural Commodities by providing latest and accurate information to the farmers, Traders, Processors of Agricultural Outputs, Suppliers of Agricultural Inputs, etc.
- farmer.gov.in – This portal is designed mainly for farmers by the Govt. of India, so that farmer is able to get all Agriculture relevant information on specific subjects around his village, block, district or state. Other objective of this site is to give information in the form of text, SMS, email and audio/video in the language farmer can understands. Through this site farmers are also able to ask specific queries as well as give valuable feedback.
- rmlglobal.com – RML (Reuters Market Light) is an award-winning private business solution firm that helps farmers to gain maximum profits through their crops. With coverage of more than 450 crop varieties and 1300 markets, RML is a preferred choice for over 1.4 million farmers in 50,000 villages across 18 states in India. RML was launched in India in the state of Maharashtra on 1 Oct, 2007 by the union minister of agriculture of India, Mr. Sharad Pawar.
- krishijagran.com – visions to emancipate farmers economical conditions alongwith rendering a platform where they can get all the knowledge and wisdom about the progress that agriculture witnesses. KJ serves as an interface among the Industry, Government, Research Institutions, Farming Communities and NGOs. You can get Information regarding agro-events, farm mechanizations, product launches, commodities etc. through Krishi Jagran’s portal in Hindi, English & Malayalam.
- agmarknet.nic.in – The site is run by department of Agriculture & Co-operation (DAC) to implement agricultural marketing policies and programmes of the Government of India. The site shows the latest prices and arrival of different agricultural commodities that are received from the Agricultural Produce Market Committee (APMCs) of different States and are directly uploaded on this AGMARKNET portal.
- isapindia.org – Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals (ISAP) is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 2001. It is one of the largest networks of agriculture and allied sector professionals in India. ISAP acts as a bridge between this network of Indian agricultural community and various other stake- holders of this sector (Governments, International Organizations, Bilateral Developmental agencies, Corporate, Academia, and End-users) through large-scale projects on the field.
- fert.nic.in – the site is managed by Department of Fertilizers run by Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, headed by a Cabinet Minister. The key aim of Department of Fertilizers is to ensure sufficient and timely availability of fertilizers at affordable prices to farmers for maximizing agricultural production in the country. The site showcases planning, promotion and development of the Fertilizers Industry, import and distribution of fertilizers and management of financial assistance by way of subsidy/concession for indigenous and imported fertilizers.
- agriquest.info – this website focus on providing enlarge information on agriculture and timely updating of new technologies to the farmers or traders which will helps agricos to cop off food production in accordance with world population growth.
- krishiworld.com – is a private blog that educate farmer with the latest agro information and to use new technique to solve the inflexible farming problem. the blog gives us article on Biotechnology, Crops, Soils, Fertilizers, Weather, Home Gardening, Marketwatch and Farm Equipment.
Brief History: The Indian battles era began in the mid of 11 century due to the intrusion of Mughal and Afghan emperors into Indian subcontinent. Later, hundreds of other wars have been fought in Indian homelands between various regional kingdoms. In short, all major or small wars were generally due to the result of the opening of Indian lands to colonization, with no proper and settle boundaries. The battle listed below involve four of the biggest empires to rule over the Indian subcontinent — The Mughals, Mauryas, Marathas and the British East India Company. Each historic battle is listed with important dates and victor order format providing you the sequence of important battle date-wise. The following list enumerates only those battles that took place in Indian homeland.
Battle of Tarain
It was the first ever battle in medieval Indian History which was fought in the year 1191. This war was fought at Tarain near Thaneswar. In this war Prithviraj chauhan, emperor of Chauhan Dynasty defeated the Mohammad of Ghori, the sultan of Ghurid Empire.
Battle fought Year: 1191
Winner: Prithviraj chauhan
Loser: Mohammad of Ghori
Second Battle of Tarain
Following year in 1192 Mohammad Ghori again attached Prithvi Raj at same Tarain battlefield as in the first year. This time Prithvi Raj was defeated.
Battle fought Year: 1192
Winner: Mohammad Ghori
Loser: Prithvi Raj Chauhan
Battle of Chandawar
Ghori further wanted to extend his empire in India by defeating large kingdom. So he attached Jaichandra empire in chandawar. In this battle Jaichandra was beaten by Mohammad Ghori.
Battle fought Year: 1194
Winner: Mohammad Ghori
First Battle of Panipat
At this era, north India was ruled by Ibrahim Lodi of the Lodi dynasty. Babur (first mughal emperor) drew his attention to create his empire in India. He attached lodi dynasty and defeated the Army of Afghans and also killed their king Ibrahim Lodi.
Battle fought Year: 21-April-1526
Loser: Sultan Ibrahim Lodhi
Battle of Khanwa
Mewar region was ruled by brave Rajputs. Mewar Rana Sanga (the ruler) was very popular and rich rajput of Mewar. Babur had his eye on Mewar dynasty. He attacked and defeated Rana Sanga in the battlefield.
Battle fought Year: 17-March-1527
Loser: Rana Sanga
Battle of Chanderi
Babur didn’t stop there, subsequent year he attached Chanderi dynasty, which was again a cartel of the Rajputs under Medini Rai. On 20th January 1528 Babur marched against chanderi and defeated Medini Rai.
Battle fought Year: 20 Jan 1528
Loser: Medini Rai of Chanderi
Battle of Ghagra or Gogara
It was the last war of Babur in India. The battle was fought with the Afghans under the leadership of Sultan Mahmud Lodi and Sultan Nusrat Shah (Sultans of Bengal). Babur defeated and dispersed Afghans.
Battle fought Year: 6 May 1529
Battle of Chausa
The war of Chausa took place between Mughal Emperor Humayun and Sher Shah Suri (Sher Khan). Humayun was defeated in Chausa War by Sher Shah Suri, but Humayun, the king escaped by crossing over the river.
Battle fought Year: 26 June 1539
Winner: Shershah Suri
Battle of Kannauj or Billgram
Sher Shah Suri following year attached Humayun force and this time again Humayun escaped from the battle field, and for next 15 years he lived like a wanderer. Suri defeated him easily and occupied Agra city.
Battle fought Year: 17 May 1540
Winner: Shershah Suri
Battle for Delhi
This battle was fought between the Akbar (Mughals emperor) and Hindu emperor Hem Chandra Vikramaditya (Hemu) in year 1556. In this Hem Chandra Vikramaditya defeated Mughals under Akbar leadership and got the title of ‘Vikramaditya’ of North India.
Battle fought Year: 7 October 1556
Battlefield: Delhi (Tughlaqabad Fort Area)
Winner: Hem Chandra Vikramaditya
Second Battle of Panipat
In the same year 1556 after a month Akbar again attacked Vikramaditya to take revenge of this first defeat and this time by far defeated Vikramaditya and Akbar reoccupied Delhi.
Battle fought Year: 5-November-1556
Loser: Hem Chandra Vikramaditya
Battle of Bannihatti or Tallikota
Unified Army of five Deccan Sultanates from south India defeated the Vijayanagara Army and Vijayanagara General Ramaraju was killed in the battlefield.
Battle fought Year: 23 January 1565
Winner: Ali adilshah and four others
Loser: Aliya Rama Raya
Battle of Haldighati
The historic battle fought on 18 June 1576 between cavalry and archers supporting the Rana of Mewar, Maharana Pratap; and the Mughal emperor Akbar’s forces, led by Man Singh I of Amber. This war is considered as one of the most momentous events in the history of the Rajputs, which lasted for only 4 hours.
Battle fought Year: 08 June, 1576
Loser: Rana Pratap Singh
First Carnatic War
This war was fought between British (with help of Indian king in using their Troops) and French armies. The battles were centered round two fields Carnatic and Hyderabad. French occupied Madras, later returned it to British.
Battle fought Year from: 1745–1748
Winner: French East India Company
Loser: British East India Company
Second Carnatic War
French army under the command of Duplex fought with British and British won. French loss their expanding opportunities and continued as trading community in India. In 1755 they made a provisional treaty.
Battle fought Year from: 1749–1754
Winner: British East India Company
Loser: French East India Company
Third Carnatic War
In 1758 French occupied Fort Saint David. But defeated at Wandiwasi (1760). Britishers won.
Battle fought Year from: 1756–1763
Battlefield: Carnatic & some part of Hyderabad
Winner: British East India Company
Loser: French East India Company
Battle of Plassey
British Army under the command of Robert Clive fought with Bengal Nawab Siraz-ud-daula and British won and Mir Jafar was made Nawab. Siraz-ud-daula,while he was unarmed was killed mercilessly by Muhammad Beg, a person who was under his asylum.
Battle fought Year: 23 June 1757
Winner: British under Clive
Loser: Siraj ud-Daulah
Third Battle of Panipat
The war was fought between two empires – Durrani Empire Vs Maratha Empire. The battle is considered one of the largest fought in the 18th century, and has perhaps the largest number of victims in a single day reported between two armies.
Battle fought Year: 14 January 1761
Winner: Durrani Empire
Loser: Maratha Empire
Battle of Buxar
British army under the command of Major Manri defeated the combined army of Mir Kasim nawab of Bengal, Shuja-ud-daulah nawab of Awadh, Sha Alam, Mughal emperor.
Battle fought Year: 22 October 1764
Winner: Sir Hector Munro commander of British forces
Loser: Nawab Mir Qasim, Shah Alam II and Shuja-ud-Daula
SMS is most extensively used mobile data application today in India. It was estimated that more than half a billion mobile active users in India (which is about 60% of all mobile phone subscribers) send SMS at the end of 2014 becoming a huge commercial industry, earning $9.6 billion countrywide in that year.
Sending SMS on festivals or for any Occasion to our dear ones is one of the prime task we do early in the first light. Mobile message are very easy and straight way to gratitude or bless anyone just by sending few kind lines of text. And that is a reason we send message on almost all events to our love ones.
Below we have listed top best SMS messages for all important occasion and tried our level best to appraise the beauty of these messages by showing it in English as well as in Hindi.
Top Happy New Year SMS Message
- Years come and go, but this year I specially wish for you a double dose of health & happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a great year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
- May this new year be a step forward, in leading you to new adventures, New roads to explore and new success to reach. Happy New Year!
- Nights are Dark but Days are Light, Wish your Life will always be Bright. So my Dear don’t get Fear Cause, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- The Last Night Of 2013 Will End Soon But The First Day Of 2014 Will Dawn Soon. I Wish You Complete Peace, Happiness And Courage In This New Year. Happy New Year!
- In ‘The Universal Bank of God’… God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love,faith & happiness for you… So,Enjoy spending… Happy New Year.
Top Happy Diwali SMS & Messages
- May the Colorful Light of Diwali Spread into your Life, Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health.
- Sukh sampada aapke jivan mein aaye,
Laxmi ji aapke ghar mein saamye,
Bhool kar bhee aap ke jivan main,
Aage kabhi bhee ek dukh na aaye…
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse.
- Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Wish you and your family SPARKLING DIWALI
- This SMS will EXPLODE in 5 seconds…
Top Happy Birthday SMS or Messages
- May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
May you have Gods best in everything.
Wishingyoua Happy Birthday
- Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity for u,
wish you a super duper happy birthday.
- Another year older
And what can I say
Other than I love u
On your special day
- Whose birthday is today?
It belongs to a special person Who is reading this message Sent with beautiful wishes from Someone who has been blessed By his friendship and good personality.
- Wishing the most exciting,
the most fascinating and the
most arresting Birthday ever
to the most overwhelming,
unstoppable and inspiring person.
Top Marriage Anniversary SMS
- Best wishes to you on your anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.
Happy Wedding Anniversary
- To the beautiful couple in all the land,
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
- On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love you share,
lasts your life time through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love
- How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife( or loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair
Top Republic Day SMS/Message
- This is the country of colors and faith in spirituals. Lets this Republic day reminds us for the work and life given by our leaders to safe and happy life.
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- Still Sleeping? The nation need you! You need to be Awaken! You are part of world’s biggest Democracy.. Today is the day when We got our own constitution..
Its Indian Republic Day
- DESH bahkto ke balidaan se, SWATNATRA hoye hai hum.. koi puche kon ho to GRAV se kahnge bhartiya hai ham..
**HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY**
- Watan ki sar bulandi me, humara naam shamil, Guzarte rehna hai humko sada ese mukamo se. Saare jahan se achchha Hindusitan humara-humara, Wish you a very happy Republic
- Aao jhuk kar salam kare unko, jinke hisse me ye mukam aata hai, khusnasib hota hai wo khoon jo desh ke kaam aata hai,
*HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY*
Top Valentine’s Day SMS or Message
- My heart is made to love you
My lips are made to kiss you
My eyes are made to see you
My hands are made to hold you
Every part of me wants you
Because I am made just for you
“HAPPY VALENTINE”S DAY”
- A candle may melt
and it’s fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.
“HAPPY VALENTINE”S DAY”
- If a butterfly comes close to you,
if a purfumed rose touches your face,
if your mobile dances on a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say you
happy valentine’s day 2016
- I love my eyes when you look into them,
I love my name when you say it,
I love my heart when you love it,
I love my life when you are in it.
“HAPPY VALENTINE”S DAY”
- I have a heart and that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Cause I have no heart and you have two.
Top Holi SMS and Messages
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi!
- Rangon se bhi rangeen zindagi
hai humari, rangeeli rahe yeh bandagi hai
humari, kabhi na bigde ye pyar ki
rangoli, aye mere yaar aisi
- I may not put colors on your
face in this colorful festival
I’m praying God to add more
and more colors inyourbeautiful life
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the Indian festival of Holi with lot of fun.
- May god spray colours of success,
prosperity and positivity over
you and your family & fill your
each moment with love And
Happiness Happy Holi.
Top Mother’s Day SMS
- You deserve all of the honour and praise for all that you do. You are an excellent mother and sister. You are loved more than you may ever know! Happy Mother’s Day!
- When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think no one can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any one else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no one, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
To My loving Mom “I love you so much mum & thanks for making me! what I’m today.”
Happy Mothers day.
- My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you’re always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day
- I love you
And care for you
Very much My
Always Loving Mom!
Wish you a very happy mothers day
Top Father’s Day SMS & Message
- You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Father’s Day
- Dad, wishing you a box of happiness
Today, tomorrow and always
With all my love!
Happy Fathers Day
- I wishyouall the best in life and long life.
U r the reason i’m here and everything what i am.
Happy father’s day
Top Ramzan/ Eid Mubarak SMS
- Happy EID-Mubarak to all of you A Wonderful One..!! To Help Make Your Eid Friendship And Fun Light Hearted Moments Of Bright, Happy Things Warm, Happy Hours And That This Eid Day Brings
- When My Arms Cant Reach People Close To My Heart.
I Always Hug Them With My Prayers.
May Allahs Peace Be With You.
A Very Happy Eid Mubarak!
- May the day delight
and the moments measure all the special joys
for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead
be fruitful too,
for your home and family
and specially for you.
- We Muslims Came All Together Shoulder To Shoulder
It’s the Time
Share the Love
Share Our Believe
Happy Eid Mubarak.
- A Pray For You From The Most Inner Part Of My Heart. . .
May Allah Be With You At Every Step You Take;
May Allah Guide You In Each Decision You Make;
May Allah Help You When Life Gets Rough;
May Allah Bless You With More Than Enough;
May Allah Protect You When You Fall;
May Allah Hear You When You Call;
May Allah Sooth Your Heart When You Don’t Understand;
May You Always Be In Allah’s Loving Hands. . .
“Ameen” and Eid Mubarak !!!
Top Friendship Day SMS/Messages
- 1 Advice – Don’t change
1 Request – Take care
1 Wish – Don’t forget me
1 Lie – I hate u
1 Truth – I miss u
1 Hope – We’ll always be Gud Friends.
- Loyalty to friends and loyalty to certain basic
principles are essential to success in any sphere.
My best wishes and Happy Freindship Day!
- Age appears to be best in some things.
Old wood best to burn.
Old books best to read.
Old rice best to eat and
Old friends best to keep.
Top Raksha Bandhan/ Rakhi SMS Messages
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of your life brother . Happy Rakshabandhan to you…
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain,
which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.
- Near of far whereveryour,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- I wishyou“HAPPY RAKHI” and
I pray to God foryourprosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
mayyourall dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.
- Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan
Top Happy Independence Day SMS and Messages
- This Nation
Will Remain The Land
Of The Free Only So
Long As It Is The
Home Of The Braves & Soldiers..
Happy Independence Day
- Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy Independence Day
- On Independence Day
Here’s wising our dreams of a new
tomorrow come true for us…
NOW AND ALWAYS!
- On Independence Day Here’s wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us… NOW AND ALWAYS!
- Freedom is a Precious gift of God.
May We Always Remain Independent.
A Very Happy Independence Day To u.
Top Janmashtami SMS Messages
- Knahhaiya hamare dulare,
Wahi sabse pyare,
Makhan ke liye jhagad jaye,
Gopiya dekhkar akrshit ho jaye,
Lekin sabke rakhwale,
Tabhi to sabhi ke dulare
- May you find your love on this Janmashtmi and Gopis may shower all their love and affection on your body and soul!
Happy Krishna Janmashtmi!
- May Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries on this Janmashtmi! And give you all the love, peace and happiness!
- May the Natkhat Nand Lal always give you happiness, health & prosperity; and may you find peace in Krishna consciousness!
Top Ganesh Chaturthi SMS and Messages
- 1. Modak for energy and taste
2. Boondi Laddoo to drown your sorrows and
3. Peda to relish worldly offerings
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
- May Lord Ganesha gives you:
A rainbow for every storm;
A smile for every tear;
A promise for every care;
And an answer to every prayer!
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
- Bakthi Ganapati
May this Ganesh Chaturthi brings you Bakthi, Shakthi, Siddhi, Laskhmi and Maha Samriddhi!
- May Lord Ganesha
Remove the Obstacles of your life;
Provide you with auspicious Beginnings;
Inspire you with creativity;
And bless you with intellect and wisdom!
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
- May Lord Ganesha bless you with worldly bounties and keep you and your family protected from obstacles at all times!
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
Top Happy Dussehra SMS or Messages
- I PRAY THIS DUSSEHRA SHOWERS UPON U….!
- Ravan Jalao.
Burai ko aag lagao.
Acchai ko apnao.
- Everyday sun rise to give us a message that
darkness will always be beaten by light.
Let us follow the same natural rule and
enjoy the festival of good defeats evil.
- A time for celebration, A time for victory
of good over bad, A time when world see the
example of power of good. Let us continue
the same “true” spirit. Blessing of Dussehra
- Celebrate the victory of the forces of good over Evil.
Lets celebrate an auspicious day to begin new things in
Top Navratri SMS and Messages
- When The Beautiful Nature Is Back In Its Glorious Era
After The Floods And Scorching Sun,
This Is The Time To Thank And Take The Blessings Of Goddess Durga. Wishing You A Happy And Prosperous Durga Pooja!
- Riding On A Ferocious Lion Comes Maa Durga
To Vanquish Evil And Shower Her Blessings,
Let This Festival Of Navaratri Begin With Devotion, Love, Grace And Fun.
Wish You All A Happy Navaratri
- All Evil Is Destroyed,
Goodness Is Victorious.
May This Same Eternal Truth
Be Reflected In Your Own Life,
Wishing You And Your Loved Ones Love,
Luck, Happiness And Health This Durga Puja
And All Through The Year.
- Our Mother Is Coming Home.
It Is Time To Rejoice.
It Is Time To Enjoy.
It Is Time To Spread Goodwill.
May You Have A Glorious Durga Puja
With Family And Friends.
May Ma Durga’s Choicest Blessings Be Showered On All.
A Very Happy Durga Puja.
Top Happy Bhai Dooj SMS Messages
- May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj.
- You know that you are the most precious stone,
In the collection of my secret treasure,
Wishing you very Happy Bhai Dooj
And best of luck for everything.
- You were always my best friend,
Looking out for me, making sure
The path I travelled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
There cannot be a better brother than you.
Happy Bhai Dooj!
- To the outside world we all grow old,
But we know each other as we always were.
We know each other’s heart.
We live outside the touch of time.
Happy Bhai Dooj!
Top Guru Nanak Jayanti SMS or Messages
- Man Mein Sincho Har Har Naam Andar Kirtan, Hor Guun Gaam Aisi Preet Karo Man Mere Aath Pehar Prab Jano Nehre Kaho guru Ja Ka Nirmal Bhaag Har Charnee Ta Ka Man Laag.
- Kissi Ne Pucha Tera Gharbaar Kitna Hai Kissi Ne Pucha Tera Karobaar Kitna Hai Kssi Ne Pucha Tera Parivaar Kitna Hai Koi Virla Hi Puch Da Hai, Tera Guru Naal Pyaar Kitna Hai…
- Satguru nanak pargateya miti dhund jag chaanan hova guru nanak dev ji de prakash utsav di lakh lakh vadhayee sabhnu.
- Raj karega khalsa, aakee rehae naa koe, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti….!
- Nanak naam jahaaz hai, jo chadhe so uttre paar Jehda thalle reh gaya, Nanak nahi jimme vaar! Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!!
Top Merry Christmas SMS/Messages
- The Holiday Season
Is Full Of Good Cheer And Warm Hearts;
May It Fill Your Hearts With Joy!
Happy Christmas Holidays
- Let Us Celebrate Christmas
And New Year With Peace In Our Hearts,
Joy Within Us And Prosperity All Around!
- May Abundance And Peace
Be With You This Christmas And May Joy
Love And Happiness Abide In Your Home.
- May The Happiness The Beauty Of Christmas
Cover You And Paint You
With Special Happiness And Enjoy
The Love Of Holy Raise
- The Spirit Of Christmas
Is All About Fun,
Love Joy Reminding Us
That Christianity Is Deeply Rooted
To Christ Share Your Love
With The Less Fortunate
During This Christmas Eve
Top Love SMS & Messages
- Everyone In Your Life Wants
To Be The Sunshine That Lights Up Your World,
But I Prefer To Be The Moon
And The Stars So I May Glow
And Light Your Path
During The Darkest Moment Of Your Life.
- If You Asked Me How Love Looks Like,
I Will Say “Like You.”
If You Asked Me The Taste Of Love,
I Will Say “Like Your Lips”
And If You Asked How Love Feels,
I Will Say “Like Your Touch.”
Because Are All Love Is About.
- Your Friendship Gives Me
The Warmth I Need When The Seasons Of My Life
re Filled With Cold
Because You Rap Your Arms Around Me.
- Distance Hurts But What We Can Do,
Unable To Come, Unable To Run,
We Are After All Bound To Stay Far.
The Time Will Come Very Soon;
We’ll Together See Sun And Moon.
- Miles Away, Miles Far,
Without You My Life Seems Like A Blizzard.
Thought Of Being Far From You Makes Me Scream,
To Be Along With You Is All I Dream.
Top Best Wishes SMS & Messages
- Rain of summer, snow of winter,
grace of autumn, glory of spring,
May beauty of every season
giveyourheart a beautiful reason two smile.
May God suceedyouin every exams ofyourlife.
Good luck & all the best
- When things go wrong…
when sadness fillsyourheart…
when tears flow inyoureyes…always remember three things
3—my sincere prayers…..
GOOD LUCK & God bless u.
- Are you hungry?
Never mind I have two bowls,
1 for wishes and
1 for luck.
Wishes are mine and
luck is yours.
you can take it or leave it,
choice is yours.